"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, January 20, 2019

The News

I haven't been commenting on the news much the last few days, mostly because I'm fed up with Trump and his wall. Pelosi is tougher than he is, and with her prodding him, Schumer may even show some spine. And we all know that Trump is not going to negotiate in good faith, especially with President Coulter calling the shots.

I can't believe we're going through this over a campaign slogan.

No comments: