"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Monday, February 11, 2019

Today in Trump's America: Genocide is Funny

There seems to be a lot of puzzlement over this tweet from the Tweeter in Chief:



The puzzlement seems to stem from wondering whether Trump knows about the Trail of Tears. (It's sort of indicative that his apologists are relying on his fundamental ignorance about just about everything as an excuse.)

Of course he knows. And he thinks something like this is funny.

If you had any doubts about what a total loss Trump is as a human being -- well, what rock have you been hiding under?

(And note: any of his cultists who actually understand the reference probably think it's funny.)

Via Joe.My.God.


No comments: