"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Monday, August 12, 2019

What's New at Green Man Review

Yeah, I know, a day late -- suddenly yesterday morning my computer went wonky, including wiping my music from Windows Media Player. (Fortunately, the files weren't deleted as well, and it seems to be reconstituting itself. Let's hear it for Windows updates!)

Nevertheless, Green Man Review published as usual:

Scottish Sort of Trad Music, A Fiendish Bean Dip, Africa, The Muppets and other Summer Things

So head on over, if you haven't already, and enjoy.

No comments: