"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, July 07, 2020

The Weather Forecast for Chicago

The National Weather Service says, and I quote:

This Afternoon: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 78. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

It is currently 95 degrees at O'Hare, there are a few wispy clouds that wouldn't dream of making rain, and the wind, what there is of it, is mostly from the south.


No comments: