"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, November 09, 2021

A Note on Blogging

Yeah, I know, it's been nonexistent for months, save for the GMR updates. Partly it's because the news is boring, but mostly it's because of my vision problems, which make it hard to work at the computer. However, I've decided that I have to give it a go, so expect peroidic posts on the news or whatever else captures my attention. Wish me luck.

No comments: