"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blogger!

Blogger has really screwed up. Not only are they introducing a Blogger Beta (shudder), but you can now also sign in with a Google account. I have a Google account, which I don't want to use here. I also have a Blogger account. But the damned sign-in keeps automatically signing me in on a Google account, no matter which account I try to sign in on. Now, if I want to post here, I have to go through the sign up for Beta, at which point it tells me that they can't sign me up for Beta yet.

Then I can sign in.

Idiots.

2 comments:

prying1 said...

Don't feel too bad. I'm stuck in an endless loop of sign in page - to Dashboard Home page - Sign in page....

Be thankful you get to post

Hunter said...

It seems to be a way to force sign-up for the beta, but they're not signing everyone up yet (why am I not surprised?).

Try going through the beta sign-up menu and then signing up -- that's what worked for me.