"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Monday, November 20, 2006

Stray Thoughts

Stubbornness is not integrity.

The Big Question for 2008: Which Republican contender is going to hire Karl Rove?

The White House is right: Pat Robertson is unhinged.

In spite of everything the right wingnuts can do, Pelosi is going to kick Republican ass.

We're looking at two years of government gridlock.

I'm thinking of voting in the Republican primary in 2008. For Mitt Romney. He's the biggest loser the Republicans have.

It's not race -- it's class.

Check out Slap Upside the Head.

Also check out Scootmaroo's experience with the Laramie Project.

If you look at the links in the sidebar, you must think I'm interested in everything. You're probably right.

No comments: