"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Blech!

I'm out of commentary mode today, so there are just a couple of updates on the sidebar. If you surf the blogs at all, you know the stories -- the ridiculous commentaries by the MSM and other Republican apologists on the "disaster" for Nancy Pelosi in the House majority leader election -- what a crock. And there's the backstabbing among the neocons and theocons and all the other cons, in and out of prison, that enabled the Worst. President. Ever. to gain and maintain his title. (Y'know, these people may have studied history, but they sure as hell don't understand it.) And then there's the so-called AG scoring people who still believe in the Constitution.

At any rate, I'll go back to my brilliant analyses when I get in the mood again. Or when something outrages me so much I can't keep quiet. Or something.

No comments: