"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Words Fail Me

Here's a really sickening story about one of the less desirable members of Congress.

Tell me again how hateful and vitriolic the left is.

Given the focus on John Edwards' haircuts, Barack Obama's lame jokes, and the almost complete invisibillity of Democrats in the Gonzales testimony, does anyone want to guess how many major media outlets are going to play up this story?

Tell me again about the press' liberal bias.

No comments: