"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

We're Here -- Just Deal With It

David Parker is the wingnut who wanted his Massachusetts school district to shield his children from any reference to gay people or gay families. His suit has been tossed out of court -- again. It's the kind of argument that makes no sense to anyone but an anti-gay wingnut. He will, of course, appeal to the Supreme Court.

Here's a wonderful post from TerranceDC at BooMan Tribune about his family, with some questions for David Parker. As is often the case with Terrance, it's a beautiful, tough post. Read it.

No comments: