"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oops

Rather more than an "oops!" actually. Sorry for the silence over the past couple of days, but I've been in the hospital with pneumonia -- high drama, emergency call to 911 at 4am, handsome young paramedics to the rescue sort of thing.

My roommate was a charming Vietnamese gentleman who has slightly more English than I do Vietnamese -- he can say "hello."

At any rate, I'm back, if moving somewhat slowly.

Next time, remind me to take a book.

No comments: