"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Recuperating

Still.

I'm already down from being sick, and the news is no help. It's kind of painful to sit here and watch the country go right down the toilet and not be able to do anything about it.

So consider Hunter at Random on hiatus for an undetermined length of time.

1 comment:

Nigel said...

I wondered what had happened to you.

I hope you feel better soon.