"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

There Has To Be An Award For Things Like This

I < 3 Kathy Griffin:

Kathy Griffin had the extreme pleasure of bumping into Michele Bachmann at a political event; the two ladies recognized one another and when they started to speak an assistant filmed the exchange, supposedly for Bachmann's website. Kathy, always on top of her game, decided to ask the tea party princess if she'd attend a rally to repeal DADT — and when Bachmann said no, Griffin followed up with, "Were you born a bigot or did you grow into one?" Boom.

2 comments:

Piet said...

Frightening but hilarious. Thank you!

Hunter said...

It's actually from Jezebel via Joe.My.God., but I wanted to push the story too.