"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

This is What the Republican Party Has to Offer

Here's a twitter storm from Kurt Eichenwald, who has spent a lot of time digging up the dirt -- and there's a lot of it -- on Donald Trump. It starts with his business failures and goes on from there. I'm not even going to try to excerpt it -- click through and skim.

And then think about the fact that this is what the GOP came up with as a candidate for president, thanks to its base. This really has been in process since the late 1970s, it's just taken awhile to work its way to the surface. As they say, "Lie down with dogs. . . ."

But fleas are a lot easier to get rid of.

No comments: