"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Culture Break: Colter Wall: Sleeping on the Blacktop

This is from the movie Hell or High Water, which I confess I'd never heard of until a friend sent me the soundtrack. This one grabbed me right away. Colter Wall's voice is pretty amazing -- someone said he sounds about 90 and looks 17. Magic.

>


I think I'm about to become a fan.

Here's a trailer for the film.


No comments: