"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, May 19, 2006

Aaargh!

Just lost today's post. (Not Blogger's fault.)

So here's a little Ben story:

Last Thursday it rained all day. All. Day.

Ben has gotten used to having a little bit of a constitutional in the back yard. Ben doesn't particularly like getting wet. The first try was, apparently, not entirely satisfactory, but we went back inside anyway. Fifteen minutes later, Ben thought we should try again. Still raining. That earned me a dirty look. We went back inside. Fifteen minutes later, Ben thought we should try again. Another dirty look. Back inside.

This was the pattern for the day.

Anybody want a cat? I have an extra.

No comments: