"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I Have Fans!

Makes a nice warm feeling to get something like this in my e-mail:

Only four days
and we're already missing you!
How is Art in the Park going?
Hope all is well.
Best from Oakland. . . .


It's actually not as bad as I had feared -- had a day off yesterday, which was devoted to catching up on book reviews for GMR. The hard part is not knowing from one day to the next where or if I'm working.

Which reminds me -- gotta scoot.

I will return.

No comments: