"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, September 23, 2006

No One From Antarctica -- Yet

Sorry, but I'm just fascinated by the ClustrMap. I keep trying to find some pattern in the new visits from around the world, and of course I can't. But it's fascinating -- looks like we've added Greece, India, somewhere in the Caucasus, Hawai'i, either Haiti or the Dominican Republic (? -- I never remember which is on which side of Hispaniola), Latvia or Estonia, the Ukraine, Costa Rica (or maybe Nicaragua -- I'm trying to remember my Central American geography, and the map isn't really high resolution) -- lots of new places.

The most visits seem to be coming from Chicago (natch) and the San Francisco Bay area, the DC/Philly/Big Apple corridor, as well as what looks like western North Carolina/eastern Tennessee, Kansas (!), and London. Hmm -- a couple of hits from Norway. Nice -- I have a thing about Norwegians.

Hey! Leave a comment, even just to say hello and tell me where you're from.

No comments: