"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fin

I seem to be falling into French as my back-up, which is odd -- I was never fluent in it (unlike German, which I once upon a time did speak fluently and which now never comes into my head) and it's been many, many years since I've even tried. Strange, that.

Aty any rate, I've got to get writing here. Still have a couple of reviews to pump out today, and absolutely not a thought in my head.

GayPatriotWest and I have agreed in principle to maintain our conversation on gay morality. Watch for something on that later this week.

No comments: