"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Update on Religious Right Earmarks

An update to this post: from reader PietB, this little bit of information:

I did a little research this morning and found this, which I think tells us what we need to know: http://www25.uua.org/uuawo/pdf/REAL%20Act.pdf. In short, there's no bill number yet -- the funding is part of comprehensive budgetary considerations.

I haven't managed to download Adobe Reader yet, so you're on your own.

Thanks, Piet.

No comments: