"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fraud

I remember being shouted down when I raised questions about the 2004 results from Ohio -- "delusional" and “conspiracy thinking” were only two of the accolades I received. Well, I hate to say “I told you so,” but. . . . (OK -- I don’t hate it that much, but I do get tired of being right.)

It actually goes back farther than 2004. This report about shenanigans in Georgia in 2002, via Shakesville, from Raw Story.

It's ironic that in Chicago, which for so long was the type specimen for crooked elections, we have a choice of electronic or paper ballots, and the electronic ballots have a paper trail.

November should be a scream.

You didn't think they'd stop now, did you?

No comments: