"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vote Fraud

In spite of the massive amount of noise, multiple firings, etc., coming from the Bush administration about Democractic voter fraud, it seems as though the shoe is on the other foot. I've started seeing stories popping up here and there -- here's one from Ed Brayton, and here's one from digby, with a link to Election Protection, a watchdog organization that looks good.

Vote Suppression: Watch for it! Coming soon to a polling place near you.

No comments: