"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blogswarm on ENDA

I'm getting to this late, but it's looking pretty massive. I'm joining The Bilerico Project, Daily Kos, Open Left, Americablog, Towleroad, Joe My God, Michelangelo Signorile, David Mixner, Daily Gotham, Culture Kitchen, Taylor Marsh, PageOneQ, Dan Savage, GoodAsYou, Joe.My.God and many other sites in demanding action on ENDA.

It's simple: Call Speaker Pelosi (202-225-4965) and demand, in your best "best little boy in the world" manner, action on ENDA, HB 3017. We've been stalled enough. It' stupid to make people vulnerable in the workplace for dismissal because of other people's prejudice. That's not the way we do things in this country.

They're tallying results, so let them know the results of your call here.

And here is the post that gives the background.

1 comment:

Jillian Weiss said...

Hi Hunter - thanks for participating in the blogswarm. I wanted to send you some info on the upcoming action, but don't have an email for you. If you send it to me at jillian.t.weiss@gmail.com, I'll keep you in the loop.

Jillian from Bilerico