"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

What You Expect to See, Revisited

Read this post from Digby, adding more detail to the 2007 massacre in New Baghdad.

And then think about what I noted about moral waivers and the bleed effect of the behavior of independent contractors -- who are not governed by any rules of engagement.

I think the courts martial should start with whoever elected to cover up the story to begin with -- and then work their way up, for a change.

No comments: