"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Heading Into Fall

Cool weather, longer nights. Maybe I'll finally get around to some of the housecleaning I've been putting off -- like a page for the yaoi reviews, and a listing of resources for gay teens in the sidebar, some new links to blogs I've found interesting, that sort of thing.

There's a lot to do.

(Maybe I'll even work on my sadly out of date website. Wouldn't that be nifty?)

No comments: