"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, October 22, 2010

The President of the United States: It Gets Better

I'm not his biggest fan, but this gets him points:




A footnote: In light of this video, that by Sec. Clinton, the one by Joel Burns of the Fort Worth City Council, and of many others from so many people, political leaders, celebrities, and just everyday people, maybe the PC alphabet-soup left should just take it for what it's worth -- people trying to help rather than sniping from the sidelines.

No comments: