"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wikileaks

This clip of Glenn Greenwald vs. Fran Townsend and Jessica Yellin is fascinating:



Everyone expects Townsend to be a shill for Big Gov, and I suppose no one should be surprised that Yellin has no clue as to what journalism is about, but note that their only counter to Greenwald is to repeat what they said before.

And Yellin's obvious agenda is shameful.

Update:

Here's Greenwald's post about the segment.

And more from Digby.

No comments: