"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, April 22, 2011

We Need More Like This

This is NY state senator Diane Savino in 2009, when the New York marriage equality bill last came up for a vote.



Was it Newt Gingrich who thought that every schoolchild in America should be forced to listen to wingnut "historian" David Barton? I have a counter-proposal: this video should be required viewing in every church in America until the congregations get it figured out.

No comments: