"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Monday, May 16, 2011

You Have to Wonder

Just what the people at WaPo are thinking sometimes. This is one of the most bizarre headlines I've ever seen:

What Trump can teach the GOP field

The post is even more bizarre.

I had just remarked to a colleague about what kind of ego it takes to call a press conference to announce that you're not running for president.

I'm not sure if there's a lesson from the Trump "saga" for the rest of the GOP field, but what it tells the rest of us is that the GOP has really gone round the bend.

And WaPo is right with them.

No comments: