"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA/PIPA

Going dark for the day proved to be beyond my capabilities, even though the Webmaven at Sleeping Hedgehog kindly provided a widget -- which Blogger will not accept -- and a link to further instructions, which I didn't understand. (It's like they always start at step 3, you know?) So, this is my protest of the SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and PIPA (Protect IP Act) two bills which will allow the government censor the Internet. Find out more at americancensorship.org or the video below.


And write your Congressional delegation -- all of them.

No comments: