"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

I Have to Post This


It's sort of old news, but I think it's wonderful. Madame Secretary is back at work:


Deputy Secretary of State Thomas Nides handed Clinton a box, saying, "As you know, Washington is a contact sport."

"Inside was a football helmet with a State Department seal, lots of good padding and also a football jersey that said Clinton on the back and on the front it says #112 which symbolizes the number of countries she visited as secretary of state," Nuland said.

"She loved it. She thought it was cool. But then being Hillary Clinton she wanted to get right to business."

Although I have to admit, I'm surprised the right blogosphere isn't having hysterics. I fully expect Daryl Issa (Chairman, House Witch Hunt Committee) to investigate.

Via just about everybody.

No comments: