"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, December 12, 2013

It Was Good While It Lasted

But it's not over yet.

As of today, the marriage portrayed in this clip has been invalidated by the Australian High Court, which struck down the ACT's "same-sex marriage law."


The government of Tony Abbott (a/k/a "the Cane Toad") has resisted efforts to move on marriage equality. We'll see how long that lasts.

Via Joe.My.God.

No comments: