"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Losers

Given their recent string of losses on the marriage front, I was going to post a survey of the reactions from the "Christian" hate groups, but they're so predictable, and so repetitive, that I get tired. No originality whatsoever -- probably because they never had much of an argument to start with. Happily, Joe Jervis and Scott Wooledge came up with this little thingy that really says it all:


I think that was very thoughtful of them -- saves me a lot of drudgery.

No comments: