"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Some Remodeling

I don't remember if I've mentioned this, but I'll be adding some new pages here. Epinions has closed itself to new reviews, although the old ones will be available. Given the state of the search engine, which is a disaster, and the fact that a lot of my earlier reviews didn't make it into the new catalogue, I'll be adding a group of pages here with links to my Epinions reviews -- all 538 of them. Since I won't be able to get into my account after March 25, it's all going to happen fairly soon.

It also means that the materials I have on hand for Epinions reviews will probably be used for Reviews in Brief here. Once the meds wear off and I can write again.

I have a horrible feeling this may lead to a master index of all my reviews, which number well over a thousand at this point. Oh, well -- a project for rainy weather.

No comments: