"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Your New, Modern Police Force

Johnson County, Indiana, has 140,000 residents. That's about the population of my old neighborhood in Chicago. That's the whole county, outside of Indianapolis. This is the newest toy acquired by the County Sheriff's department. You're going to have to go here to watch the video -- Blogger won't accept the embed code and it's not on YouTube. (You mean there are things that are not on YouTube?)

To protect police officers? From what?

You might want to compare this with the pictures from Ferguson, MO, that I linked to a day or two ago.

Do I detect the faintest whiff of bullshit?



No comments: