"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, November 27, 2014

It's Thanksgiving (Updated)

But reading the news this morning, I wonder.

I'm not going to post any links about Ferguson, or the travesty of grand jury that didn't indict Darren Wilson, or the new "tax reform" deal that screws everyone but the rich and corporations, or any of the other top stories of the day.

I'm going to take it easy, have a nice dinner, maybe go to a movie later.

Updated to add: And even though there are a number of things I need to pick up, I absolutely refuse to shop at any retailer that is not a drug store or grocery today. They can all wait until later.

Enjoy your day.

No comments: