"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, April 04, 2015

About Reviews

Another couple of updates of things newly republished at Sleeping Hedgehog, and discovering that eBay has really screwed up my Epinions reviews: half the links on the Reviews pages no longer work, and the only way you can find some of them is to go to my profile page and scroll through. (And I just discovered that I can't even link to my profile page any more.)

I'm considering uploading them to pages here from my own files, but I'm not sure I'm ready to start that yet. I still have most of the older GMR things to get through.

It's going to be a long summer.

No comments: