"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Image of the Week: Oops, Did It Again!

Yesterday was so beautiful, I couldn't wait to get out, so of course I forgot to post an image.

I've been playing with edges, which right now means a series I'm calling "Skylines." Here's one:


It occurs to me that my images these days are based as much on color field painting as Garry Winogrand or Todd Papageorge.

Go figure.

Here's another, not in the "Skylines" series:


Hmm -- looks like the edges are invading the center.

No comments: