"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

You've Probably Noticed

That I haven't been around lately. Two reasons: recovering from surgery, which has been slow and painful, and the only thing in the news, aside from the occasional hate crime or terrorist attack, is Donald Trump, and to be quite honest with you, he's a crashing bore and certainly doesn't deserve to be slobbered over the way the press is doing.

PS -- forgot to mention it yesterday, but there are more republished reviews at Green Man Review, and a new one, my first in about a year. Go over and visit.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Welcome back. I hope you have made a full recovery and are well.

Hunter said...

Getting better, by increments -- it takes longer to recover than it used to.

I wish the presidential race were doing as well.