"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, August 13, 2016

On That "Reporter" From the Daily Beast

The one who thought it was cute to see who was hooking up on Grindr. (He's straight, of course. He's also a dipshit.)

Matt Baume has a few things to say about it, and he's much nicer than I can be:


Daily Beast has pulled the article, but the damage is done. I can't for the life of me imagine why they thought it was fit to publish to begin with.

Well, that's the state of "journalism" these days.

No comments: