"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

On the Upside

I've been able to see the Supermoon the last two evenings from my windows, which face east.

Didn't think to get a picture, so this will have to do:


https://dudo6el28sqqp.cloudfront.net/gothamistgallery/2016/11/15/9036d65a5supermoon-12-jpg-square.jpeg

This is actually pretty much what it looked like -- it was a little cloudy.

Cross-posted at Booklag.


No comments: