"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, July 16, 2017

What's New at Green Man Review

We start off this week with a quote from Chicago's "Saturday in the Park," which always reminds me of Sunday in the Park With George, maybe because Seurat's Sunday on the Grande Jatte is here at the Art Institute.

Be that as it may, check out the offerings this week at Green Man Review -- lots of books, music, even margaritas.

No comments: