"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday! Here at Green Man Review!

And of course, none of you are old enough to remember the days before FM radio became a thing, when we used to listen to Art Roberts on WLS-AM ("This has been a work of Art -- Excelsior!"), music interspersed with ads for drag racing at US 30 drag strip in Indiana. ("Sunday! Here at US 30 Drag Strip!")

At any rate, it's that time of week again, there's interesting stuff to be had, so click through and enjoy.

No comments: