"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, December 08, 2017

Antidote: We're All In This Together

So this guy in LA is driving by and sees a rabbit trapped by the wildfire.


It's the sort of thing I would do. (I actually did something similar the other day, although not nearly so risky: the Zoo staff had put out live traps in the wolf enclosure and managed to catch a squirrel. Fortunately, I was able to find a keeper and the squirrel was rescued right away. It turns out they have a rat problem. I should have thought to suggest that they put out the traps at the end of the day and collect them in the morning, because rats are pretty much nocturnal.)

No comments: