"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

PA-18

I admit it -- I've been following the results in the special election for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania's 18th district. It looks like Conor Lamb, the Democrat, took it, but very narrowly.

1) His opponent, Rick Saccone (who had to suffer through a Trump rally "in his support) will sue for a recount. Count on it.

2) Trump took this district by 20 points in 2016. Blue tsunami, anyone?

(I'm not going to join the chorus of "watch the Dems blow it". I have a feeling that Trump is so toxic to the majority of Americans that not even the DCCC can screw it up.)

No comments: