"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Today in Really, Really, Really Stupid Ideas

The Moron-in-Chief has outdone himself this time:

The New York Daily News reports:

President Trump doesn’t think the U.S. military is large enough — so he announced during a bizarre press conference Tuesday that it will expand beyond planet Earth.

“My new national strategy for space recognizes that space is a war-fighting domain, just like the land, air and sea,” Trump told a crowd of Marines at the Miramar military base in California. “We have the air force. We will have a space force. We will call it the space force.”

The most cogent reaction:









The man is really sick -- he'd have to be, to see everything -- and I mean everything -- in terms of war.

Kelly should just give him a box of toy soldiers and park him in a corner someplace -- out of reach of his "nuclear button."


No comments: