"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Scenes from the City

There's this pushcart vendor who sets up in front of the Centro Romero, which occupies a large portion of the first floor of my building. He gets the business from Centro Romero and the school across the street (although the kids seem to hang out at Dunkin' Donuts).

So I'm standing outside last evening and he pushes his cart up to Dunkin' and goes inside to get a drink -- probably coffee.

I guess he doesn't stock whatever he bought.

No comments: