"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, September 14, 2018

I Realize

Posting has been rather spotty lately. Mostly that's because the news is all about Trump, and I'm really sick of Trump and I'm even more sick of the media focusing on him the way they do.

And I can hardly wait to see if he screws up relief efforts after Florence -- but then, Florence is hitting red states full of white people who speak English -- sort of.

No comments: