"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Mid-Terms: By Any Means Necessary

I suppose I should comment on the races in Florida, Georgia, and Arizona, the three states where the Republicans are most blatantly trying to steal the elections. I don't think I really need to say anything, but, via BarkBarkWoofWoof, here's Charles P. Pierce on Florida. Susie Madrak at Crooks and Liars details the ways Brian Kemp is trying to throw the Georgia election to himself. (Remember, he was secretary of state overseeing the election in which he was running for governor.) And from Joe.My.God., the Arizona race is still up for grabs, although Sinema's lead is increasing. Wait for the cries of "Fraud!" from the right.

And Digby has a wrap-up on Democrats' attempts to steal the elections from none other than Newt Gringrich.

I'm about newsed out this week, so this is what you get.

No comments: