"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, March 01, 2020

The Administration's Response to the Possibility of a Pandemic

Trump appointed Mike Pence to head up the administrations coronavirus response team. Yes, the same Mike Pence to did nothing to halt the worst outbreak of HIV in Indiana when he was governor.

Here's the team hard at work:


And do notice how representative it is of America -- well, the Republican part of America, at least.

Why do I think we're really in for it?

No comments: